A Personal Challenge
“Keep Striving to Challenge Yourself and Help Others”
I recently completed a tandem skydive training course at Hinton Skydiving Center, which I was extremely grateful to receive as a gift for my 34th birthday.
Although the thought of jumping out of a plane scared the heck out of me at first, I have to say I was excited about the personal challenge it would bring.
Here are some photos taken on a 13,000 ft charity jump I did to raise money for the British Red Cross. This took place on March 12th 2014.
I’m very pleased to report that I overcame my fears, landed safely, met my fundraising target, and survived to tell you the story!
Here are two helpful and important questions that you can and should ask yourself as often as possible:
1) What can I do today to challenge myself and get out of my comfort zone?
2) What can I do today to help people in desperate situations in the world?
Please share your thoughts and experiences below, I would love to hear them.
- Is your life lacking? Do you find yourself unsu...
- “For those who do not have time for shopp...
- “Keep Striving to Challenge Yourself and ...
- “We all have the power to pursue our dreams and...
- “The secret of a successful sale is the ability...